New for 2023, the Carbon Offset Partnership with FutureCard invites Forest Family to participate in reducing the carbon impact of Electric Forest while gaining access to a number of beneficial perks before, during, and after the festival.
This partnership aims to reduce EF’s carbon footprint in two key ways:
- A direct carbon offset of fuel used to generate electricity at EF for every Forest Family member who signs up for the FutureCard Visa Debit Card.
- Forest Family FutureCard members can join together to offset 10,000 tons of carbon as a community by completing Missions in the FutureCard app - the equivalent of planting 1.5 million trees and more than ten times the entire carbon emissions of all the fuel used at Electric Forest.
In addition to the Carbon Offset Partnership, the following rewards are being offered to everyone that signs up for and uses FutureCard for Electric Forest purchases:
- 6% cashback on all merchandise purchased at the Official Forest Goods stores on site
- 25% cashback on Official Electric Forest Shuttle passes purchased online
- Access to exclusive perks at The Forest, like free coffee, climate-friendly water bottles, and other Forest essentials
What is FutureCard?
FutureCard is a free Visa debit card that offers rewards to cardholders that benefit the planet.
FutureCard members get 5-6% cashback* at over 50k climate-friendly businesses, including all thrift stores, bike shops, scooters, public transit, and electric vehicle charging, and 1% cashback on everything else. Plus, there are no fees, and deposits are FDIC-insured up to $250,000**.
FutureCard rewards members for switching to great climate-friendly options – from electric rideshares and scooters, to refurbished technology, EVs, heat pumps, and renewable electricity. Every ton of CO2e members reduce gets tracked and verified, and Future pays $90 for each ton of carbon reduced!
How Do FutureCard Electric Forest Benefits Work?
Simply sign up to receive the card before Electric Forest to enjoy exclusive perks and cashback.
- Download the Future App and sign up
- Receive your FutureCard in the mail
- Start completing Missions. Future will measure, track, and verify your carbon reductions, and pay you cash for all the great things you are doing for the planet!
FutureCard members will receive 6% cashback on merchandise purchased at Official Forest Goods stores simply by using their FutureCard to purchase. Same goes for receiving 25% cashback on EF shuttle passes - use the FutureCard debit card when purchasing shuttle passes online.
To participate in the Electric Forest and FutureCard partnership to offset carbon emissions at the festival, sign up for the FutureCard and complete Missions in the app.
Let’s build a sustainable Electric Forest together!